Followers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life is not that easy!

Hurm, have u heard about this phrase of “life must goes on”. It had given me lots of motivation to go through this tough life. As the time goes by, I would say that my life isn’t that easy. Lots of things keep coming up and somehow distracted my goal in life. I don’t know whether I could be strong enough to face all the challenge. After all, I still believe that everything that happens in my life is just a test from Allah swt.
As I said before in my previous post, life without being tested is nothing because life is just to be tested. Allah said in Al-Quran :
" Apakah manusia itu mengira mereka dibiarkan (saja) mengatakan: "kami telah beriman", sedang mereka tidak diuji lagi? dan sesungguhnya Kami telah menguji orang-orang sebelum mereka." (QS 29:2-3)

This is the truth about life. Dont ever think you will live a life that easy. The fact is that IT IS NOT THAT EASY. You will be always tested by Allah SWT. Either we are being tested with difficulties or luxuries and easiness. Both goes the same way, to test people how they face it. The most important preparation to face all the challenges is that, we have to believe that Allah the ONE who cause everything to happen. There is no sort of things that happen by chance (as what being said by En. Azam, former president of ABIM). Every single thing happens in this world is within His knowledge, and He is The One who control and arrange all the incidents.

After all, we have to know that Allah give us problem because He love us. He want us to be tough enough and be matured in living a life. Dont ever give up!

"Semua yang telah terjadi mengajar kita. Perlu diambil iktibarnya. segala yang diimpikan atau diharapkan tidak semua menjadi nyata. Namun setiap yang sukar ketemu sinarnya, itulah kebesaranNYA. Teman yang setia bersama di waktu duka, itulah semulia manusia di dunia..."

No comments: