Followers

Friday, July 4, 2008

New Semester is Around the Roundabout..eheh! Around the Corner la...


Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog...


To all my frens, how the web-course registration goes so far? Any problem with the online registration. I received lots of comment from my fellow friends according to this pre-reg thing...heheh..should I call it competition? It should be a competition..why i said so? It is because, each of us (IIUM students, might applicable to others universities students also) has to compete to ensure our place for the intended subject. As the clock passed 12.00 a.m in the morning, everybody were busy clicking here and there..haha..what a funny phenomena. Just wondering why it must be at 12.00 o'clock in the morning? hurm...any answer please...

Well then, as the pre-reg is going on, what does it means? New semester is just around the corner right? Hurm, are we ready yet? Well friends, hope this coming new semester will be the best semester ever. If you are frustrated with your performance last semester, this semester is the time to pay back. (macam kena batang hidung sendiri jek! hampeh!). The most important is u had to be focus. (As what Fahri told me-my unpaid motivator). Hurm... can I? Yeah! InsyaALLAh...

My pray is that I will be given ability and strength to undertakes all the 'mehnah and tribulasi' in my life. Which I know and really understood that to live without being tested by Allah is nothing, life is just to be tested. The way you deal with it will determine how strong your faith is.

And life going to be harder as the time goes by. If I don’t prepare myself to face the challenge, I might be the one who fail before the battle starts. I have to be strong enough as I know my responsibility is not just for myself but it has been widen up to my responsibility to my family and ummah generally. If I don’t change, who will? And this will always be true as if one person think that others could has done it for them, and why should I, then at the end of the day, everybody does nothing. You and I should know what must we do towards the betterment of ummah. (fikir-fikirkanlah...)

Its 3.20 in the morning, and I'm still sitting in front of computer. Others might have been slept tightly, and maybe some of us had woke up to do the 'qiyammullail'. Alhamdulillah.

Till then, see you in the next post.

Nite all. May tomorrow will be a better day than yesterday.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: