Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lepak jap...

Assalamualaikum semua...

First of all, sorry for long silence. I am now being busy accompanying the delegates from Sri Lanka travelling around Kuala Lumpur, and could not find much time to keep this blog up to date.

Just dropping by while waiting the delegates to get prepared for the 7th day programme. Today they will be going to International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Unisel (Shah Alam), University of Malaya and also shopping. I hope everything will be going as what we plan.

I will update the entry on MIYD and also the Vision 2025 Future Sri Lankan Muslim Leaders as the programme finished. There are lots of works need to be done. JAYA 2009 is coming on this weekend, and I do nothing yet about the modul of the programme. Hope Cek Sue will help me out on this matter.

Till then, I suppose to go now.

Have a good and a blessing life!

Salam.

No comments: