Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Malacca International Youth Dialogue begins....

Assalamualaikum all blog walkers. First of all, let us thanks almighty Allah for giving us another opportunity to live in this world. We have to be grateful that Allah has giving us another chance to live, but one thing to bare in mind, what is the purpose of our live? Let us think about it....

Just finished my final examination yesterday. Alhamdulillah, the two papers went so good. I managed to answer the questions and now I leave it to Allah for my result. Not to say how exhausted I am for having two papers in one day. One in the morning, another one in the afternoon. Gosh! But, I manage to face it. Alhamdulillah, and thanks for all the support, especially my parents, friends and my adik-adik PMGK, JAYA and all. May Allah bless us all.

Without having any chance to rest, now I am one of the participants and also accompany officer for the Sri Lankan participants for Malacca International Youth Dialogue (MIYD) which is being held in Malacca starting today untill 27th of June. I am now at KLIA. Still waiting for the other participants to arrive. My Sri lankan mate are there, waiting in the bus. Let them rest before having a hectic schedule later. huhu. Me? hurm... no more rest...

Okay, InsyaAllah, I will be updating the progress of the dialogue time by time. Hope it will goes well and informative one. At least I can bring back some knowledge that i can share with all of you out there.

Here I post some of the pictures taken upon arrival of my new Sri Lankan mate...


Upon arrival..

On the bus, waiting...waiting....

The bus that took us to Melaka


No comments: